December 10, 2017 Announcements
Welcome to Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Church
“Glory be to God for Every new Day”
Click Here for a .pdf version Follow us on Twitter @EMBC_TheE—to hear directly from Pastor Thompson: @RevC_Thompson The Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Church is called to restoration; the restoring of relationships, hope and the redeeming of God’s people to Himself, all to His glory. Vision & Mission: The Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Church is called to restoration; the restoring of relationships, hope and the redeeming of God’s people to Himself, all to His glory. Our mission is to accomplish our vision through spiritual development, temple restoration, and community involvement as supported by all ministry activities and endeavors.
Have a Praise Report? Feel free to share it with us!! We would love to hear how faithful God has been to you! log onto www.godiswithus.org and tell us your story!
Don’t forget to join us on Thursdays for Noon Day Bible Study. This would give you the opportunity to get a triple dose of the word each week.
As we enter into the Winter season and should there be any cancellations, closings or delays, we will post them on the church website: www.godiswithus.org, the local TV stations and our weather line at (719) 635-4865 ext. 199.
HBCU Christmas Sales Fundraiser:
It’s time again to purchase your Christmas cards, calendars, journals, checkbook planners, and much more. Stop by the multipurpose room between services on Nov 26th and in the EAC gym on December 3rd and December 10th . We will only be selling for three weeks and after th 7:45am, service this year and everything is first come first serve so come on out and support the HBCU College Tour fundraiser.
- December 16: Usher’s Christmas breakfast at Golden Coral @9:00am
- December 17: Christmas Play @3:00pm
- December 24: There will be one service on Christmas Eve @10:00am
- December 31: There will be two service on New Year’s Eve starting @10:00am and Watch Night Service @10:00pm
ARE YOU ASSIGNED TO A SHEEPFOLD TRIBE? IF NOT, WHY SHOULD YOU BE?
Here are some of the benefits of being part of the Sheepfold Ministry:
- It encourages communication between our members, their families and the church
- Help us to keep continual contact with all members
- Through quarterly fellowships, it assure all members that this is where they belong, by extending genuine love, care and compassion
- Keeps the pastor informed of your personal achievements, births, marriages, as well as sickness and bereavements, etc. and
- Offers support and comfort in times of crisis
To sign up or for more information you can contact
Georgette and Kervin Mack at:
Or you may also sign up at the church reception window
Freedom 90 Tips
FOR THE HOLIDAYS: If your money is tight, you may have to pass on giving a party at your house and at your expense this year. You’ll spend less money by going to other people’s parties. So return those RSVP’s and enjoy the holiday festivities without busting your budget!
Our Deployed Military, and Civilian Members, Ridgeways Baptist Church, Nairobi, Kenya, Pastor Thompson & Family, Yvette Anderson, Tammy Clark, Charles Collick, Edna Daniels, Dorothy Floyd, The Harper Family, Dwight Hunnicutt, Clara Jackson, The Limbrick Family and The Waddy Family