Future Children's Church
For Our Newest (and Shortest) Members!
Emmanuel Missionary Baptist Children’s Church is an age-specific program designed to reveal eternal truths of the Gospel to our younger EMBC members. Age groups include ages 3-5, 6-8 and 9-12. Our vision for our Children’s Ministry is to assist parents in the study of Jesus Christ leading to the child’s salvation, a personal devotion time, spiritual growth, daily application of God’s Word to their lives, and evangelism, through sound biblical teaching and Christian adults who will pray with our children. “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” –Proverbs 22
- Help children trust Jesus Christ as Savior, and submit to Him
- Teach them how to apply the Word to their daily lives
- Help children discover their God-given potential through Christ-like attitudes, servanthood, and discipline
- Instruct, encourage, and help guide them into freely worshipping and praising our Lord Jesus Christ
- By the time children are 12 years of age, our goal is that he/she will have learned the following:
- Understand and experience God’s everlasting love
- The importance of having a personal relationship with Jesus
- Know how to comprehend and apply Scriptures to their lives
- Experience daily intimacy with God
- Have an awareness of their personal calling/purpose
- Experience the presence of God through Praise and Worship
FuturE! uses a paging system. When you sign your child in, one pager will be given per family. Pager must be presented when you sign your child out.
Children Who Will Not Be Able to Attend:
- Children who are too young!
- Children who are sick!
- Children who are asleep!
- Children who do not want to participate!
Programs are custom-tailored for the following age groups:
Preschool Children 3-5
Our desire is to create an atmosphere where children can openly and genuinely experience the presence of God through worship, lessons, games, and crafts. Each classroom will feature lessons geared just for this age. Our staff of dedicated teachers encourages an introduction to Christ and His principles.
Early Elementary: 6-8
Our commitment is to help you as parents lead your children into daily intimacy with God. We do not want to simply tell your children about God’s Love, but we want them to experience firsthand how much He loves them. We are also committed to helping you equip your child to study and to apply the word of God to their daily lives. We want to see your child put the Word of God into action and make it come alive in their lives and in their hearts!
Late Elementary/Preteens: 9-12
At this level, we are teaching more in-depth and challenging Biblical truths. We promote healthy discussions, which stress personal application of the truths taught. Our goal is to minister to the spiritual needs of our children through a Christ-like attitude and servant hood. Our goal for this age group is for them to reach young adulthood and decide to follow Christ. We prepare them to accept Christ as their Savior and how to apply the teachings of Christ in their daily lives. We establish a healthy future, which is essential to their spiritual walk. We want the children’s faith to grow through studying and learning of the greatness of God as well as understanding their need for salvation.
The curriculum for this age group challenges teenagers with truths that have the power to transform their own lives as well as enable them to more fully explain God’s great story to their friends.
We will conduct semiannual graduation ceremonies for all of our youth transitioning to the next level. Each classroom has a color representing the level of relationship and growth in God! This provides the children an opportunity to move with their peers and enjoy the excitement of “growing up” a bit more!